The products in the picture are:
– Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick in No. 1 Flower Peddle Pink
– Innisfree Long Wear BB Cream SPF 30/PA++ in No. 1 Pink Beige
– Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Recovery Gel Cream
– Innisfree Eco Science White C Pore Double Serum
– Innisfree Eco Beauty Tool Daily Brush Cleaner
– Innisfree Mineral Powder Pact SPF 25/PA++ in No. 13
– Innisfree Almond Sugar Face Scrub
– Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart
– Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
– La Roche-Posay ANTHELIOS XL SPF50+ Fluide Extreme
Yes yes, these little things are the reason why I started this blog. I have been in love with korean beauty products for a while. I really cant resist the cute packaging and the advertisement about how great these products are. Also, korean idols/actresses look so pretty and natural. Their skin look flawless. And I also want to have that nice baby-like beauty :3 Last month a friend of mine visit me in Germany and I asked him to bring me some of products on my wishlist. OMG I really cant control myself. The products you are seeing now are only parts of it. There are still some hiding somewhere in my room but I’m way to lazy to go and look for it (for examples: Etude Proof 10 Eye Primer and Auto Eye Pencil… but I guess these are no more interesting for you to read since there are already many reviews out there).
As you can see from the picture, most of the products are from Innisfree. I love this brand. They are quite natural and eco-friendly. Yes I say “quite” because they dont usually have harmful ingredients in there babies and they use lots of natural ingredients, but not all of them are natural. The packaging is always simple, yet somehow very elegant. I also like their spoke-model Yoona from SNSD a lot. Well well, that’s why whenever I want to try a type of product, I always look online if Innisfree has it. But sadly, I often find no review on Innisfree, as well as other brands which do not launch outside Korea like Aritaum, A’pieu,… So I hope if you are like me, you will find my blog helpful.
I’ll do detail review on these babies later, after using them for a while. Wait for it 😉
Bye ❤ ❤ ❤